Saturday, June 03, 2006

News, and such old news! Taming of the Shrew, Act III, scene 2

About a month ago, I started sending out job applications to different universities and got a couple of immediate rejections since their adjunct slots had already been filled. Just a few days ago, I got an urgent e-mail from a certain university that had previously sent me a rejection, saying that they had a position that needed to be filled by June 15th, and would I be interested in the job. Oh goodness, I'm so excited! I've got an interview lined up for next Friday to meet the chair of the English department and see the campus. Wow, to think that I could be teaching college classes in just a couple months!

1 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Hope all goes well :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home