Friday, June 29, 2007

Happy Sad

Well, Travis has moved to Seattle, and suddenly Chicagoland feels much lonelier. I couldn’t be more excited for him: he’ll be working with (and living next door to) nice guys that he has known for years. His job is right up his alley, a management position in a young up-and-coming company. He’ll be surrounded by people much like himself, who appreciate good coffee, fresh sushi, outdoor exploration, progressive legislation, and Rainbow brand flip-flops.

But, oh, I miss him so much it hurts, and he’s only been gone a week! Luckily, I foresee a quick trip to Seattle in the near future, so I won’t have to be away from him for long.

I love you, Trav. I miss you. And I’m so proud of you. Enjoy the rain!

1 Comments:

At 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh KJ, I'm sorry! I hope you can be satisfied with friends from Oregon and idaho driving all the way across the country to see you!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home