Sunday, March 02, 2008

Peeps Show

Ahh, Peeps. Sugar-coated, mushy, fluffy Peeps. Nothing so truly conveys the feelings of Easter like a misshapen colored blob of marshmallow.

In the spirit of Easter, the Chicago Tribune is holding a Peeps Show contest, in which readers can send in photos of a homemade Peeps diorama. The diorama can be from a favorite book, movie, historical event, or slice of popular culture, but it must contain at least one Peep. The winner receives $101 (and a few boxes of Peeps, I'm guessing).

The CT got the idea from the Washington Post, which held its own Peeps Show last Easter. Please, please check out the top 22 dioramas - sacchrine-sweet hilarity.

1 Comments:

At 7:00 PM, Blogger Devon said...

Oh Kandice... the peeps. Words fail me.

In other news, I'm very sad because I tried to post an encouraging comment to your last post, and it didn't register, and then I didn't have time to retype it. It was a good comment, too. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home