Saturday, June 17, 2006

A Lucky Find

I've been going through my worldly possessions today, getting ready to move in just a couple weeks, and trying to determine how many boxes I will need to find by the end of next week. As I was shuffling through the random artifacts on my bookshelves, I came across a purse that I have not used since last year. I looked inside and, lo and behold, found two unused Barnes & Noble gift cards that I received for college graduation! I'm so very tempted to go on a spree and get a pile of books that I've been itching to get my hands on, but I've decided I will wait until after this last class is over, and I have settled down in my new apartment.
But isn't that just the most wonderful thing that can happen to an English student?

1 Comments:

At 11:30 PM, Blogger Jen Rouse said...

a fabulous find indeed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home