Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Getting a Fix

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

One afternoon a few weekends ago, I went a little nuts and purchased three sets of Plácido Domingo CDs. Don’t ask me why; maybe I was so disappointed that his concert at Ravinia sold out before I could get a ticket that my mind compensated in the only way it knew how. At any rate, I am now the proud owner of some slightly used albums - Verdi’s Otello, Puccini’s La Bohème, and Bizet’s Carmen – all featuring my favorite tenor.

So I will be riding on a Domingo-induced high for the next little while. If you call me on the phone and I sound a bit languorous, it’s probably because I’m draped over my futon, soaking in the tremolos and sighing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home